Monday, March 21, 2011

Enter Third Trimester!!

So.... here I am, 28 weeks, 2 days.  11 weeks and 5 days to go, not that I'm counting :)  But who knows, maybe Miss Hailey will make her appearance before that, which would make mommy very happy!  I am getting quite big this days, not to mention uncomfortable!  My ankles and feet don't seem to be interested in their normal size anymore, because they are nothing but swollen these days, even when I'm not on my feet too much.  But other than that, I'm feeling great!

I'm finally in the third trimester and it has definitely set in that she is coming soon!  I really can't wait to meet her!  We made a lot of progress on the nursery this weekend which has made me feel a little more prepared.  Rian painted.... and we are really happy with the color!



 Final result:

My sister made the drapes out of the adorable fabric we found.... here is what it looks like next to the walls:

And here is a picture of how huge I am!  Oh boy!!!

In furniture news, our crib, dresser, and changer are on backorder until May 19!  Yes, that is 3 weeks before my due date!  Good thing Hailey will be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for the first few weeks.  

Look at this adorable outfit my mom got for Hailey during her recent trip to New Orleans:

Our 3D/4D Ultrasound is in 2 weeks, so we are really excited to see how much her little face has fattened up since our 20 week appointment!  Then a week after that we start 6 weeks of baby classes at the hospital so we can learn a little something about babies!!  And my doctor appointments just moved from every 4 weeks to every 2 weeks... so apparently this is happening soon!  I can't wait to be a mommy :)




1 comment: