Tuesday, September 29, 2015

23 Months Old


This is real life.  

My baby... my squishy, happy, goofy baby... is almost 2.

I know every parent talks about how quickly time flies when you have kids, but it's 100% true.  From meals to naptime to diapers to snack time to books to baby dolls to boo boo's to baths to play dates and errands to bedtime and then the teeniest tiniest bit of mommy & daddy time... hours seemingly fly before I've gotten a chance to retrieve my coffee from the microwave.

Some days are frustrating and never ending and other days are full of more blissful moments than my heart can handle.  Parenthood is the most rewarding thing I've ever done, and my greatest life accomplishment.  High highs and low lows.  Days I feel like I'm totally nailing it as a mom and days I feel like the worst mother in the world.  But nothing beats those highs.  The giggles, the innocence, the smiles, the high pitched chatter, the silly stories that make no sense but are still somehow the funniest thing you've ever heard.  

This tiny human manages to invade my heart like I never thought possible.  Even if she drives me nuts during the day, I still find myself looking at pictures and videos of her after she goes to sleep. Love is funny like that :)

According to the most recent collection of photos, we did a lot of cuddling this month!  






There's nothing quite like a freshly bathed baby :)



And a sweet mommy/daughters date at Suson Park:





You met your newest cousin Theodore and said goodbye to Uncle David:



You helped Grandma Peggy celebrate her birthday:



Play time...





Lots of sassiness & silliness...




Early morning wakeups...


And 1 messy cupcake :)


Happy 23 Months, Angel Face!

xoxoxoxo
Mommy & Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment