Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Rian and I had such a great past few weeks!  It's been so good to see friends and family and spend some quality time with each other during our first married Christmas season!

On our December date night, I took Rian to the Zoo for the Wild Lights display.  It was so COLD!  But it was really fun.  We'd never been to the Zoo during the winter!  They had light displays all around the place.  The only animals we really got to see were the penguins... but it was still fun strolling thru the Zoo with hot chocolate!










On Christmas Eve, Rian's family came over to our house.  It was our first time hosting an official holiday party!  We felt so grown up :)  Good thing we have a small house... because I don't have very many of my own Christmas decorations!  But I think everything came together really nicely.







Looks like Kailee liked the Kai Lan doll we got her





I'm in the Snuggie club!


Christmas morning Rian and I opened our gifts to/from eachother.  Then we headed over to my parents house for breakfast and more gifts.  Then we headed to my uncle's house for lunch and more gifts.... then on to my grandma's house for dinner and MORE gifts!  It was such a great day.

We call this one a wife-accepted cut off shirt :)


Everyone's stockings hung at my mom and dad's house!
Mike, Peg, Melissa, Kyle, Collin, David, Leslie, Angela, Rian!


Collin putting on the Angel





Collin loves to sweep


Mel & Kyle


Cousin Sammi and me



On New Year's Eve, we had people over again!  Rian's best friend Nick and his wife Kristina were in town from DC.  Mel, Kyle, Collin and my parents came over too.  We didn't get too crazy considering I had to work the next morning :(  But nonetheless, it was a fun night!


Happy 2010 Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you update this regularly. Very happy for you both...cute couple!

    ReplyDelete