Sunday, December 19, 2010

15 Weeks!

Greetings Readers!

Well... I have made it to 15 weeks, and finally have a little bump to show off!


I feel like at this point people are probably wondering "is she pregnant?.... or just getting fat??"  But its ok... in about 4-5 more weeks I should definitely look more pregnant than fat :)

Baby Buckner is about 4 inches long now (from head to bottom - legs not included) and weighs about 2.5 ounces!  Keeping with our fruit comparisons, we're currently expecting a navel orange!
Isn't our baby cute?

Overall, I'm feeling great - much better and more energetic than a few weeks ago!  And oddly enough, I'm now caffeine-free!  It's true.  About 3-4 weeks ago, I was having a typical pregnancy "aversion" to coffee, and decided that if I have to choke it down, I should probably just quit.  I switched to hot chocolate for a couple days, then just completely quit.  I had headaches for a day or two (like a true coffee addict), but now I feel great!  I've had a cup of coffee everyday since January of 2006 (yes, I remember) so this is a big accomplishment for me, plus I can only imagine that its better for the baby!

In other news, I did lots of christmas baking, shopping, and wrapping this weekend, and can't wait for Christmas next Saturday!

We have our 16-week doctor appointment on Thursday 12/23... and we can't wait to hear the little heartbeat again!

Happy Holidays to all

Angela, Rian, Bucky & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment