Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby, its cold outside!

This weekend was full of fun, winter festivities.  Friday was Bucky's 1st Birthday!  Yesterday we went to Rian's cousin Natalie's house to celebrate Christmas.  It was so good to see everyone and catch up.  Later, we went to my mom's cousin's house for some more food and fun!  Just like everyone else in St. Louis, we woke up Sunday to a big blanket of breezy snow on the ground!  Too bad I had to venture out in it right away to go to work!  Roads were pretty bad.. but baby and I made it to work safely!  Then when I got home, we played with Bucky out in the snow and then decorated our tree!
In baby news, I'm currently 14 weeks along and finally in my 2nd trimester.  I am feeling great!  I wish I had baby bump photos to post, but sadly I don't have a bump yet!  Just pudge :)  From head to bottom (not including its little legs), baby is currently the size of a lemon!  He or she is a little over 3 inches long and weighs about an ounce and a half.  I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!
Here are some cute pictures from today:

Bucky eating ornaments...

Stockings for Rian, me, Baby & Bucky!



1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to the baby updates. I'm betting on a girl. Shocking.

    ReplyDelete