Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We're having a BABY!

Big news in the Buckner house!  Rian and I are expecting our first baby!  We found out on Friday October 8.  The past 12 weeks have been pretty good overall.  I would have to say weeks 6-8 were the worst in terms of sickness, so I'm happy those weeks are over!  I have been having some weird food aversions, too, mostly to meat and vegetables.  The thought of smelling them or eating them makes me wanna gag.  The only cravings I've had are for sweet things like fruit juices and fruity candy.

We've been to the doctor twice now and everything is looking normal, so that is a relief!  Our baby is due on June 11, 2011, which just so happens to be my favorite (and only) nephew's 3rd birthday!  We have our 20 week ultrasound on January 25 which is when we will find out if its a boy or girl!  Rian says boy... I say girl.. shocking!

Our little peanut is currently the size of a large lime and getting bigger by the day :)  Be sure to stay tuned as I am going to TRY to update weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment