Monday, May 27, 2013

4 Months Pregnant


Last Tuesday marked 4 months pregnant (which was 18 weeks & 1 day), and today I'm 19 weeks.  Right now the baby is anywhere from 5.5 to 7.5 inches and weighs about 7-8 ounces. We will get actual measurements at my big 20 week ultrasound on June 7. 

I'm still feeling really good and honestly don't think about being pregnant very often!  Most likely because we are moving next week and I've been working like mad to pack this house, figure out what to donate/get rid of, and take care of a nearly 2 year old! 

I don't have any particular cravings right now, I just tend to gravitate towards cold and sweet things.  This month it was strawberries, fresh pineapple, and watermelon.  I have to drink ice water early in the morning or I just don't feel right.  By this point with Hailey I had stopped drinking coffee, but that certainly isn't the case this time around.  But I just have one cup in the morning and a couple days a week I'll treat myself to an Arnold Palmer in the afternoon :) 

I'm not ready to get huge, but I have a feeling it's right around the corner.  Between 20-28 weeks with Hailey I gained 20 pounds!  I am going to try very hard not to let that happen this time!  I've only gained 10 thus far, and I really really want to keep the grand total around 30, but we'll have to see....

The next 3 weeks are going to be nuts around here... finish packing over the next few days and have our final inspection & walk through, go to Jeff City this coming weekend for Collin's "kid party" birthday celebration, then back to St. Louis to close on our new house and move, have our 20 week ultrasound & gender determination (yes, we decided to find out....), family wedding in Ste. Genevieve, Hailey's 2nd birthday, trip to the zoo on Collin's birthday, Hailey's 2 year checkup, and oh yeah, unpacking our new house and getting ready for Hailey & Collin's birthday party at our new house!  Oh boy!  And when that's all said & done, I'll be 5 months pregnant!  Until then.... I'll leave you with these pics! 

Change since last month


Change since the beginning

Hailey outakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment