Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Oils on Vacation

Our family just returned from a week away from home.  3 and a half days in Branson (family vaycay!) followed by 3 and a half days in Jefferson City (helping my sister move).  This was my first time traveling since using oils and found them to be of such great help while we were away!  Here is a quick rundown of how we used oils daily while on the road:

-Lavender on Addie's forehead and rubbed onto her babies to calm her down during fussy moments on the car ride

-Lemon or Grapefruit in my glass water bottle to give me some energy (and because it tastes so good!)

-TummyGize rubbed onto the girls' bellies to regulate their digestion from all the out-of-the-ordinary vacation food (read: french fries & chocolate milk for dinner - eek!).  I used diluted Peppermint on my belly for the same reason.

-Carrot Seed Oil added to my homemade face moisturizer for a boost in SPF protection.  My face moisturizer is full of oily awesomeness too -- coconut oil + Frankincense, Lavender & Tea Tree.

-Rian and I both use homemade deodorant daily.  Mine has Purification & Citrus Fresh and his has Peppermint & Cedarwood.

- Joy + Grapefruit diffused in the hotel room to help with the smell and boost everyone's mood.

- Homemade sunscreen/bug spray was used when we were out & about in Branson (Carrot Seed oil, Lavender & Purification).  

- I had a soothing spray made up to relieve itchy skin & cuts/scrapes (Lavender, Peppermint, Cedarwood, witch hazel, & water).

- Peppermint & Panaway on my temples to relieve tension in my head

- Lots of Stress Away was applied during the moving process in Jeff City :)  Also an energy roller made of En-R-Gee + Peppermint.

I love how much these oils are helping my family's health and wellness.  Plus they smell great and are 100% pure and natural.  

Young Living just released a brand new starter kit for an absolutely awesome price.  You get 11 oils, plus a diffuser and tons of other samples & goodies for just $160.  Plus once you join, you get access to the Essential Families network (over 3500 Facebook members!) so you can get daily support for any questions related to your oily journey.  Please let me know if you have any questions or want to order!  Here is the sweet new kit and an info sheet:


Happy Oiling!

Angela Buckner
Member # 2770230


No comments:

Post a Comment