Monday, June 1, 2015

Starting a new journey...

... into the world of essential oils!  I've been doing "the health thing" for a while now but MAN! These little things were really what I needed to push it over the edge.  I've only been using them for about 6 weeks but I have already seen a ton of benefits... they help with everything!  You can cook with them, clean with them, they can help you sleep, they support your immune system to help fight all kinds of illnesses, they repel bugs, they help clean, tone, and moisturize your skin, they can neutralize odors, they help with your mood....everything.  I can even use them with the kids.  Lavender on the feet or diffused in their bedrooms and my ladies sleep like ROCKS.  RC and Frankincense on Addie's chest and her congestion cleared up.  Lavender, Frankincense, and Tea Tree with Coconut Oil and Addie's itchy skin patch disappeared.  So amazing.  And the best part of all is that they are 100% naturally derived from plants.  God's own goodness in a teeny tiny bottle.  Can't beat that.

Here is my current collection:


Not huge but I'm working on growing it, don't worry :)  Those 3 bottles on the left are already empty.. my lavender was gone in the first 2-3 weeks!  And lemon and peppermint soon thereafter.  I've also seen great results with some homemade products that I've made with my oils.  Here's a sampling...


In case you can't read it I've made bug spray, sunscreen (spf 30-40), hand sanitizer for my purse, face lotion (same lotion that cleared up Addie's itchy skin), peppermint spray that I spray on our garden to keep the critters out, and homemade deodorant (not pictured).  Everything works so well.  Even Rian likes the deodorant!  

I have so much more to learn and I cannot wait to see how much I can help my family and others with these oils.  If you have questions, want more information, or want to order some, I would love to help!

Angela
abuckner09@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment