Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Watermelon Party

For Hailey's 2nd birthday celebration, we decided to do a joint party with my nephew Collin for his 5th birthday.  We did a simple watermelon theme and I think it turned out pretty cute!  Here are some photos from the party.


I cannot take credit for this adorable banner.  It was made by my super talented friend Rachel Reichley
This cute watermelon pillowcase dress came from Etsy
Dessert Table

Cupcake toppers also made by Rachel
Watermelon Vodka Slush anyone??  With non-alcoholic versions available for kids and preggos :)






The birthday kids!

Time for presents!

After opening each gift she would say "oh my!"


After the kids finished opening presents, we decided to surprise everyone and do something special to reveal the gender of baby #2.  I came up with the idea to stuff a giant balloon with gender specific confetti and feathers and then pop it!  I'm happy to report that it turned out great and I highly recommend this method to anyone doing a gender reveal party!





It's a girl!!!  Couldn't be happier :)
Time for dessert!

Trying to blow out the candles :)
This works better :)
Yay I did it!





Doing her famous laugh :)


A little help from Great Grandma



Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate our kids' special birthdays.  We were also happy to use this occasion as a housewarming party for our new home.  We love you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment