Thursday, August 13, 2015

Frank for President


I remember what I thought when I saw Frankincense in my Premium Starter Kit.   

"What on earth am I supposed to do with that??"  All I knew about Frankincense is that it was given to baby Jesus by the 3 wise men.

Well, it's amazing what a little reading can teach a girl.  Young Living supplies each starter kit with educational materials, not to mention the awesome support group called Essential Families that I get to add you to as soon as you sign up with me!  Essential Families is an online community of nearly 4,000 people who use Young Living essential oils.  They are always ready & willing to answer questions and give advice on how to use your oils.  Not to mention the weekly {free} online classes and endless information provided via their Facebook page and Instagram account.  These people are incredible and want absolutely everyone to feel comfortable and confident about their oils.  

I quickly learned how great Frank is.  If I had to describe it in one word I would say healing.  It's healing to the skin, healing to your mood, and healing to impurities inside your body.  

Young Living's Frankincense come from Boswellia Carterii trees in Somalia through a process called resin tapping.  Twice per year, small cuts are made into the trunk of the tree and then the resin emerges.  The resin is collected, dried out, and then distilled into Frankincense essential oil.  It's a pretty fascinating process if you ask me.

Boswellia tree
Resin gathering on the bark of the tree
 

Resin is collected in woven baskets to dry
  
Here are a few ways you can use YOUR precious bottle of Frankincense!


Like I always say... if it's good enough for Baby Jesus, it's good enough for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment