Lemon essential oil is another one of my favorites. It's so versatile. It smells so good. It's so powerful. And who doesn't love the happy yellow color?
Cold-pressed from lemon rinds, Lemon essential oil has a strong, purifying scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. There are approximately 75 lemon rinds in one 15ml bottle of Young Living's Lemon essential oil! It contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene, a powerful antioxidant.
There are so many uses for Lemon essential oil. Some of my personal favorites are:
1) Using it as a produce wash. Add some fresh produce to a bowl of water with 1-2 drops Lemon essential oil to help remove chemical residue.
2) Adding a drop or two to my glass of water each morning. It tastes great, supports my metabolism, and helps flush those fat cells! It's also energizing and helpful in supporting a healthy digestive and immune system.
3) Helping to clean and de-grease surfaces. I add a few drops of Lemon to my Thieves household cleaner to help get my surfaces extra shiny!
4) Helping to support our immune systems. I like to pair this with Thieves, Oregano, and Purification in a roller bottle and roll it onto Hailey's feet before preschool, play dates, or any other germ-infested situation. I also use it on any member of the family if they feel a bug creepin' in. I have used it very successfully in our house just this past week!
5) Using it as a goo-gone! 1 drop of lemon can help remove all kinds of sticky residue, as well as crayon off walls and gum out of carpet (and hair!).
Lemon is an excellent oil to have on-hand in those icky, germy winter months. A few drops of Lemon essential oil added to a mug of warm water with some honey is so soothing! Plus, it pairs well with so many other essential oils to help combat germs and impurities. Lemon comes in the Premium Starter Kit along with 10 other oils! Give it a try!
The $10 off Starter Kit Sale ends August 31!
Peace, love & lavender,
Young Living Independent Distributor
Member # 2770230